I came to work early today to add a photo to my blog. Everything looks great - all of the text/links/instructions are in Russian! When I log in I see English. Go figure!
I got to Moscow because I "failed retirement" and was looking for a job where I could use my skills as a librarian, work with kids, and live overseas. We had friends/colleagues from Juneau who were working in Cairo and St. Petersburg. They told us how teachers get jobs in international schools so this is my 4th year as the MS/HS librarian at the Anglo American School, Moscow [www.aas.ru]. I love working and living here. The weather is better than Juneau!
I didn't set my blog to Russian. I set it to English but somehow "it" knows that I am in Russia. At home here in Moscow it is in English and at work in Russian.
Having retired from a long career as a librarian in the Juneau School District, I now live and work in Moscow, Russia. My job: middle and high school librarian at the Anglo American School, Moscow [www.aas.ru].
3 comments:
Ann,
I had the same thing but it was all in Hebrew, I did set it like that on purpose. How'd you get to Moscow?
Marilyn
I got to Moscow because I "failed retirement" and was looking for a job where I could use my skills as a librarian, work with kids, and live overseas. We had friends/colleagues from Juneau who were working in Cairo and St. Petersburg. They told us how teachers get jobs in international schools so this is my 4th year as the MS/HS librarian at the Anglo American School, Moscow [www.aas.ru]. I love working and living here. The weather is better than Juneau!
I didn't set my blog to Russian. I set it to English but somehow "it" knows that I am in Russia. At home here in Moscow it is in English and at work in Russian.
Computers are so smart! So how does a teacher get a job in an international school?
Post a Comment